History of Document Services
- University Printing Services started in the Old Power House in 1914. (See article from archives)
- Outside of I.U. Printing Plant with Ernie Pyle in 1944
- It later moved to Ernie Pyle Hall in the early 1950’s along with the duplicating area and the Office of Publications. (See article from archives)
- In 1972 the three areas moved to a new building located at 638 N. Rogers.
- June of 2012, Document Services moves back to campus to a renovated warehouse. See article discussing move